Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Twins


So, I decided to name my series of faces. Since I don't have granddaughters and I will someday ( God willing)... I decided to create drawings of what I would think my granddaughters will look like. In case I'm not around when that time comes, I will enjoy my drawings for now. Anyhow...my THREE sons are wayy too young to start a family. And when and if ever they get married and have children of their own. I wish them nothing but girls!! Hahhaaaa..... some of these drawings look like adult females. Therefore...those will signify my "daughters-in-law"...well...I hope.

Enjoy a picture of my twin grand daughters. Double trouble is what I hope for that young son of mnine that deserves all the pain and suffering (in a good way) he caused me...TIMES two...thus...double trouble... TWIN Girls.

No comments: